The VG Resource

Full Version: Shanoaaaa!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Shanoaq3-1.png]
A sprite of Shanoa, from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. Not sure why I made it. 100% scratch, 13 colors + transparency, C+C?
Dude, you are excellent at this style
It's pretty good, but maybe try to give the face more definition, if it's even possible considering the size of the face.
Yeah, at least something that implies a nose.
Pretty nice, although shading on the blue thing hanging in front of her legs (sorry, I don't know how it's called) is a bit jaggy.
[Image: Shanoaq4zz.png]
New version, fixed a few minor things like inconsistent lightsourcing and the awkwardness of her leg.

Quote:Dude, you are excellent at this style
Thanks man, ts basically a combination of the old mega man style I used to do and of my newer castlevania styles, so thus far its all going good Big Grin

Quote:It's pretty good, but maybe try to give the face more definition, if it's even possible considering the size of the face.
I've tried, but unfortunately I couldn't add much of any definition without making it look either awkward or ridiculous. /:

Quote:Pretty nice, although shading on the blue thing hanging in front of her legs (sorry, I don't know how it's called) is a bit jaggy.
Yeah, I hate how the blue loincloth/robe/front of the dress came out. I've tried messing with it but to no avail; maybe some other time.

C+C on the new version?
New version, fixed a few minor things like inconsistent lightsourcing and the awkwardness of her leg.

Thanks man, ts basically a combination of the old mega man style I used to do and of my newer castlevania styles, so thus far its all going good Big Grin

Quote:It's pretty good, but maybe try to give the face more definition, if it's even possible considering the size of the face.
I've tried, but unfortunately I couldn't add much of any definition without making it look either awkward or ridiculous. /:

Quote:Pretty nice, although shading on the blue thing hanging in front of her legs (sorry, I don't know how it's called) is a bit jaggy.
Yeah, I hate how the blue loincloth/robe/front of the dress came out. I've tried messing with it but to no avail; maybe some other time.

C+C on the new version?

C+C on the new version?

EDIT: Hahahaha what the fuck it posted my post thrice