Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SSB4 Greninja Pose and M&L:BiS Super Team.
Calm down! Just calm down… You'll be more likely to get a good response out of everyone here if you just keep your cool.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is the right answer for certain, but I think it is a leftover of the overall forum template used to build this forum. Based on my my knowledge, nobody here built the forum from scratch, so to save time and grief, they had to use one from MyBB. One of the features of the forum chosen was the ability to host files, but since it is inconvenient to do that and it takes up bandwidth, it become forbidden to use that feature.

As for why it has yet to be removed, my guess is that considering that nobody here ever created the forum itself, I don't think that not even Petie knows the coding to properly remove the feature without causing major structural damage to the forum.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Paladin, Mystie

Messages In This Thread
RE: SSB4 Greninja Pose and M&L:BiS Super Team. - by E-Man - 05-27-2014, 10:37 AM