Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
if anyone's (good at programming) up to doing a big favor for many of us
I have often considered making a pixel art program but was always like "there's already millions of options" and figured I'd just be making another random tool that nobody would use. So I would love to give this a shot.

Of course, like all my other "sweet totally up for this" things I've said in the past month, it's gonna have to wait until December, at the earliest. Although even then, this will probably take a while for ALL those features to be done and working. It'd start off as a bare-bones pixel-setting tool and I'd gradually add and improve features.

I don't want to kind of "dibs" this though, if anyone else feels like going for this I don't want to stop you. But otherwise I'd be glad to try making this, and produce something people actually use Tongue
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Lexou Duck

Messages In This Thread
RE: if anyone's (good at programming) up to doing a big favor for many of us - by puggsoy - 11-13-2013, 05:21 PM