[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Manes' General Art Thread
I'm not doing this at any deadline other than my want to finish this spriteset so that I could go back to playing a certain Pokémon fangame.

However, the subject I chose for this sprite mod puts a lot of weight on my shoulder. I'm just a novice who noticed a lack of a spriteset that I want, then decided she wanted to make one on her own for her own enjoyment.

(A novice who can't foreshorten in normal drawings, might I add.)

It would not be a problem if it was some self-insert or something. I didn't know what I was setting myself up for until I got to the VS sprite and got a request for the pose.

[Image: trainer0001x_zpscc5f67ad.png]

[Image: boy_walk1x_zpsef9e348d.png]

[Image: boy_run1x_zpsce22af17.png]

This is what I set myself up for.

Now. I decided to tackle the VS sprite next, but as I mentioned before, I can't do foreshortening in a real drawing. So I had to trace an existing screenshot. If you ask me to toss that out and do something else... who am I to judge? But then, this is for my own use... and one other person.

I derped and forgot to include what I had so far.

Thanked by: Gwen

Messages In This Thread
Manes' General Art Thread - by RisingManes - 08-03-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: Manes' General Art Thread - by RisingManes - 09-01-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Manes' General Art Thread - by RisingManes - 09-04-2013, 12:18 PM