Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Official Not-Coz (anymore) Sprites
Many years ago, I started a small project to which I had no idea how big it would get. Soon later it became a game known as Super Mario Coz. With the gracious help of Ridge Troopa, we created an abundant of sprites for the game. To no luck, programmers quit on us numerous times.

After years of being sent to the nether regions of my hard drive, the sprites had no hope. It was a shame that all the hard work would've been for nothing. However, recently we decided to spruce up and make these sprites officially (and finally) available to the public. So, today I bring to you what is here, and what will be to come in the next few weeks.
I bring to you, what could have been:

[Image: 3XFYcXD.png][Image: Dc5U2JA.png][Image: 9rwy5IU.png]

[Image: 4sSunNY.png][Image: CUWhads.png][Image: xqcGsUu.pngg][Image: ovs5Sya.png]

[Image: XWmad4H.png][Image: hn9gN6Z.png][Image: qXsMSta.png][Image: JXSh3Z6.png]

[Image: DL1hIoV.png][Image: R4lXT4S.png][Image: T2DCaDl.png][Image: 8HtNmxh.png]

[Image: 7LNgRp3.png][Image: xVjXQ9o.png][Image: fV0kn2h.png][Image: yJLoH3P.png][Image: 8pcBGLQ.png]

TILESET
MAP TILESET

ANIMATIONS:
As stated these took a long time to complete, so we only ask for some simple credit if you intend to use them.
[Image: advertise.png]

Messages In This Thread
Official Not-Coz (anymore) Sprites - by Gameboy - 07-02-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Official Not-Coz (anymore) Sprites - by Virt - 07-03-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: Official Not-Coz (anymore) Sprites - by Virt - 07-03-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Official Not-Coz (anymore) Sprites - by Gors - 07-11-2013, 11:07 AM