Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros Fighter project (Help Wanted)
Hi guys, I'm back on the forum after a long time thinking about what to post next. Those of you who have seen my other thread "custom SMB tileset" I am going to say now that I'll be leaving that alone for a while. So, a friend of mine on YouTube and I are working on this game called Super Smash Bros Fighter. It's been going through planning phases for a very extensive period of time, and I thought it would be a great time to get it off the ground and start the development phase. The "Help Wanted" is there as we are looking for programers, other spriters, a few musicians (My friend has already started working on the sound track, but, may need some help, as it's pretty hefty job for him alone considering the size of the project), and writers to develop a good story. Cutscenes will also be animated like a Japanese anime in American style, Like Avatar the Last Air-bender. Here is what we have so far for the main concept: Like in Sonic generations, (without Sonic) all the Nintendo characters featured in the SSB series have been flung through time, and Mario is the only one left, so Mario goes through levels of their past saving each of them. All of the characters saved will be playable. The levels will be in order as the games have been released. I myself am doing some spriting of some of the Super Mario characters here its what I have of Mario so far:
[Image: mariospritesforsomething_zps02a9b235.png~original]
As you can tell, these are heavily inspired by Mario & Luigi. I even used the same colors as the original sprites. More sprites of attacks and the like with be uploaded soon. Anyways, If you want to help with the project, let me know.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Super Smash Bros Fighter project (Help Wanted) - by TheMario360 - 05-28-2013, 06:51 PM