Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need a translation (Japanese to English)
Quote:I probably won't get an answer.

why you piece of shit are you doubting my translation abilities or something becuase if you mean that then dude i cant even imagine what i can do to u do u even lift i kill and eat ppl like u for breakfast (ilu koopaul Heart)

I'll translate this when I'm home

Kritter: King K.Rool's minion, Kritter, also participates in the race. Surprisingly, an all-purpose type?
Kipp: Mischievous Kip, likes to play pranks. His pride is his fast movement, a challenge even for Diddy.
Kass: Precocious and kinda ill-tempered. Maybe her attack item use is better than Dixie's?
Kopter: Agile and hasty, and slightly mean-looking. He'll show his fast and quick cornerings!
Kalypso: Cool and overflows with adult charm. She will lead her rivals by the nose with her speciality, acceleration and speed.
Kludge: Takes pride in his huge body. He puts his rivals into submission with his otherworldly power and speed.
Klump: A little dumb, Klump loves his bucket. His body is heavy, but his speed is surprisingly high!
King K.Rool: Leader of the Kremlin Army, King K.Rool is coming! The leader himself will unfold a violent race with the Kongs!

I accept payment via PayPal btw Wink
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need a translation. - by Previous - 03-07-2013, 04:40 AM
RE: Need a translation (Japanese to English) - by Gors - 03-08-2013, 09:27 AM