The VG Resource

Full Version: Need a translation (Japanese to English)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I was looking at the foreign language thread. Some of you guys know Japanese.

Anyone nice enough to translate the Kremling profiles on this page: [Link], will get a big ol' hand shake. Not to mention I'm going to give you a "Thank you so much!" in advance.

I only need the translations of the Kremling character profiles.

Thank you so much!
Hey we have a request section, please use it for requests, thank you!!
Ah I see all this time I thought the request board was for having something made for you. Heh well we'll see. I probably won't get an answer.
It's for all request purposes! We've had (fulfilled!) translation requests in here before! :>

Maybe it'd help to link more directly to what you want to be translated, I assume it's these here?

[Image: chara10.jpg]
Quote:I probably won't get an answer.

why you piece of shit are you doubting my translation abilities or something becuase if you mean that then dude i cant even imagine what i can do to u do u even lift i kill and eat ppl like u for breakfast (ilu koopaul Heart)

I'll translate this when I'm home

Kritter: King K.Rool's minion, Kritter, also participates in the race. Surprisingly, an all-purpose type?
Kipp: Mischievous Kip, likes to play pranks. His pride is his fast movement, a challenge even for Diddy.
Kass: Precocious and kinda ill-tempered. Maybe her attack item use is better than Dixie's?
Kopter: Agile and hasty, and slightly mean-looking. He'll show his fast and quick cornerings!
Kalypso: Cool and overflows with adult charm. She will lead her rivals by the nose with her speciality, acceleration and speed.
Kludge: Takes pride in his huge body. He puts his rivals into submission with his otherworldly power and speed.
Klump: A little dumb, Klump loves his bucket. His body is heavy, but his speed is surprisingly high!
King K.Rool: Leader of the Kremlin Army, King K.Rool is coming! The leader himself will unfold a violent race with the Kongs!

I accept payment via PayPal btw Wink
They changed Klump's helmet to this ridiculous thing?

Oh Nintendo, what are you doing?
Amazing! Thank you Gors! This is actually great use to me. Request fulfilled.