Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rival Turf/Rushing Beat boss sprites
(12-20-2012, 05:46 PM)Dazz Wrote: I totally would for the first 2 rips; not sure about the others, that's going to be down to what Shade or Maxim thinks.

I'd just like to say, might sound a bit random, but it's new members who come, post topics like this, and act the way they do that makes me remember exactly why I run this site. It might struggle financially at times to keep its head above water, and it might sometimes be a pain in the neck, but people who love games like these and are passionate about them puts a massive smile on my face. And just everything about this guy makes me happy I'm in a position to even warrant their time.
So uh... Thanks.

Thanks man, and right back at-cha! Coming from someone who is so code retarded I can't even manage my own gallery web site and rely on other public gallery sites for online portfolios, I appreciate all the hard work and expenditures it takes to run a site like this. Especially after learning how lavalit had to shut down, it's easy to take sites like this for granted.

Also update: the Iceman approaches!
Thanked by: Ton, Maxim

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rival Turf/Rushing Beat boss sprites - by Ton - 12-20-2012, 03:55 PM
RE: Rival Turf/Rushing Beat boss sprites - by GlassJawBoxer - 12-21-2012, 01:03 AM
RE: Rival Turf/Rushing Beat boss sprites - by Ton - 12-20-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: Rival Turf/Rushing Beat boss sprites - by Ton - 12-23-2012, 12:30 PM