Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Poll: Which has a more memorable atmosphere?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DKC
16.67%
2 16.67%
DKC2
66.67%
8 66.67%
DKC3
0%
0 0%
DK64
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Polls from Beyond! What has the most memorable environments?
Hey guys. For those of you who don't know I belong to a Donkey Kong community. Surprise surprise.

Well we are having a bit of a skirmish that I, of course, started over what aspects of the DK series is more memorable or better or whatever. Anyway this time its about the environments.

I took notice that a lot of people seem to actually like DK64. Despite it's many flaws. I attributed this to the environments, atmosphere, and overall feel of the game.

Now this was a controversial thing I said on that community because most of them believe that the realistic natural environments of the DKC trilogy is more memorable compared to the zany cartoony environments of DK64.

So to prove a point, I'm going to use you guys. Sorry everyone, but you are my guineapigs. In the name of Video Game Science!

What does the non-obsessive fan think? Choose wisely and please give an explanation. At the end of the procedure I will give you all a treat... Nothing. What's better than Koopaul leaving you alone?

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Polls from Beyond! What has the most memorable environments? - by Koopaul - 10-28-2012, 08:59 PM