Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tellis' Smattering of Sprites! (subject to change)
So I figured since I've been doing some spriting here and there in my free time, a lot more than I have been, I'd post some things here, for critique and whatnot.

First off is my main project right now, an idle sprite for the main character of an RPG I have bouncing around in my head:
[Image: hKyc8.png]
He's very much a WIP, so any kind of input is very welcome. He's based off of this sketch from a while back, though he's not holding his sword and sheild (you know, so he could switch equipment and see it reflected in battle). He's supposed to have kind of a loose and casual fighting style, so I based the pose off of Vanessa's from King of Fighters.

[Image: wLDrZ.png]
Then here's this enemy grim reaper guy who I drew up from a mistake in the skeleton I was drawing for the main character guy up there. Probably will make a few changes if he ever is a real enemy but I just like how he looks as is.

[Image: b5CwP.gif][Image: eHY9j.png]
And here's some little sprite things I did for my signature and avatar on the PAX Pokemon League forums. Youngster Joey's not quite done yet, gotta animate his (top percentage) Rattata, but I figured I'd post them here because, hey, why not. The stink lines above Barry/Pearl are an inside joke, in case you were wondering.

So yeah, C+C is greatly appreciated!
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
Tellis' Smattering of Sprites! (subject to change) - by Tellis - 09-16-2012, 03:23 AM