Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Ura (Boss) [Enemy], Ura (Crossbow) [Enemy], Ura (Halberd) [Enemy], Ura (Rifle) [Enemy], Ura (Sword) [Enemy] - 25/8/2012

[Image: iSiIrtYcdhHLZ.png] [Image: i1CbEQbtRet4z.png] [Image: ibm3eUxCDemkKW.png] [Image: ib1RtaaeyU4txv.png] [Image: iiJc5GvKtbMr3.png]

Plus, the rest of the fixes:

[Image: id5DXyJFQwWmQ.png] [Image: iYOLsEgMFondr.png] Stinkeye

Now I decided to split the Ura into warrior types for a few reasons, the main one being that the complete sheet near well crashed GIMP, and splitting it up manually would have been laggy and painful. So I decided that instead, I'd just let the program organise each type individually (each animation name included the warrior type so this was possible) and just saved them in their own sheet. Not only did this allow each of them to be saved as a single sheet (so I didn't have to put pieces together), but it also allowed them to be square-ish (sort of), instead of being long strips. I probably would have ended up splitting the complete sheet into types anyway.
I'm glad I thought of doing this, it's really organised, it will make it easier for people to get the sprites they want.

By the way, I named the sheets as the enemies are named here (except for the Ura Boss, which isn't mentioned). Although the animations do name them similarly, they're stuff like "UraPolearm" and "UraFlintlock" (for Halberd and Rifle respectively), and although these are also correct (and arguably more "official") they're not names that would usually be used so using those might make it difficult for people to find them. They're not really that official anyway, they're named so in the game files but those are normally named like that during development and might change after release (like how the Rattle-tail is called "Mole"). If you want me to change them I can but I personally think the names on the Wiki are best, since I don't think the official names are anywhere.

Also, if you think that any of the sheets are too big (minus almost made Ura (Rifle) a BIN), I can split them up, but since the majority of the sheets are made up of a single animation, the change won't be massive. In any case only the dimensions are large, there's a lot of empty space, the biggest sheet's file size is only 8MB.

Anyway, I'm stoked about them in general, it's been real satisfying doing all of this Big Grin

Welp it's 2:15AM time to go to bed
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 08-25-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM