Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Mechanical Pyth (Enemy) - 9/8/2012

[Image: ibtQKC4bb1Qs79.png]
Bastion (PC/Computer)

[Image: iVTjhhfjBjOKk.png]

Ah yes. The sweet smell view of a brand new game being added to tSR. And that game is Bastion, no less. It's a really great game that's been highly praised and I can imagine that a lot of people will enjoy these sheets, even if just for reference. Another reason why I'm so stoked to be doing this.

I'm not sure if there's an official name, but "Mechanical Pyth" seems most accurate and probably the one most people call it by anyway (it's also the name of the Bastion Wiki's article). In-game it's referred to as just a mechanical representation of the god Pyth, so I could call it "Pyth", but I dunno. I think this is all right, if I ever find an official name I'll change it.

Anyway I haven't completely stopped with fixing WarioWare sheets. I'll probably do one or two every now and then, there aren't that many really and they're pretty easy. But my main focus for the time being will be on Bastion.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 08-09-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM