[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Why did you change your identity(ies)? (avatar/signature/others)
(05-22-2012, 12:53 AM)Previous Wrote: My home board has quite strict signature rules: Absolutely no images (except for small emoticons) and maximally 100px in height. :-)

If you want to hear my opinion, I think that all these project icons are perfectly fine, but I don't see the point in having larger images in a signature. There's an avatar on the right and a supposedly small signature at the bottom of a post, but the post itself should be the dominant part. Images should go to profile pages (though this MyBB lacks such a feature, it seems) or your wallpaper or Tumblr or something. That's how I see it.

Agree, agree and agree. Yes having projects there is fine. But do we need a large GORS wall graffiti or a giant piece of pixel art? I think not! Same goes for dancing people. Showing people what your doing and having an amusing (well meant to be amusing picture in the case of Vipershark Wink ) is fine but when they're stacked on top of each other it gets pretty ridiculous. Look how many post on this page alone have a bigger sig than post!
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: Previous

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did you change your identity(ies)? (avatar/signature/others) - by Goemar - 05-22-2012, 05:58 AM