Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Megaman Legends 3 - Preview Models
lol Megaman64, I've ripped from that before... I had Most characters ripped from it at one point. And with the structure of the models T-Posing isn't even hard. Yay simplicity. I might download him for giggles since I deleted all my rips of that game ages back. Maybe turn him into a MMD model. Big Grin

Aaaand on an incredibly random note, the 15th [yesterday] was my birthday. >_>; And my friend comes to pick me up for hangout time, on account that Dragons Dogma is comming out and were both chumps and buying it on release day and whatnot, so it's easier if we are chilling together before hand.... anyway long story short this friend got me a new computer to replace my 5 year old nightmare of a laptop.

I now have 500GB of HDD as opposed to 60GB and a quad core AMD Vision A6 processor. >_> world better than the Turion 64x dual core I was working with for so long. Needless to say I was floored by this act of awesomeness. Goes to show ya... some people just have awesome friends. >_> not that he didn't downplay the whole action. This shiney new laptop... is three days work for him... Ouch! yay for having very well to do buddies.

So I am going to be spending the next few days getting this thing running exactly how I'd like it to with all my fancy apps. And my old laptop I will likely keep around for the sole purpose of... ripping models from FFXI...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Megaman Legends 3 - Preview Models - by Dazz - 05-13-2012, 05:53 AM
RE: Megaman Legends 3 - Preview Models - by Gaia - 05-13-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Megaman Legends 3 - Preview Models - by RandomRedMage - 05-16-2012, 04:38 AM