Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Megaman Legends 3 - Preview Models
Well, I'm glad they get a warm welcome here. I'm still sad that they fell off into nothingness as far as capcom is concerned. Though I think the funding that was pulled from this was moved over to the production of Dragon's Dogma. Anyway~ Here's some Icons I guess.

[Image: XtcGX.png]
[Image: vIFDg.png]

They've been collecting dust on an SD card for a while now. [actually thought I lost them ages back during a computer reformat.] I dont have Max or anything like that, so working with DAE files is... well near impossible for me since blender runs like garbage on my computer. and Meteseq doesnt have DAE or rigging support sadly, there isn't much I can do with them myself.

All I have managed before was to use blender to convert Barrett into a .x file and re-rig and weight him in PMDE for MikuMikuDance. Was fun but a pain... and the conversion messed up his texture map on the bottoms of his feet for some reason. Well, Enjoy~ I know I am mostly a Lurker, but I'll contribute what I can. [More so when I get a new PC, whenever that happens]
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Megaman Legends 3 - Preview Models - by Dazz - 05-13-2012, 05:53 AM
RE: Megaman Legends 3 - Preview Models - by Gaia - 05-13-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Megaman Legends 3 - Preview Models - by RandomRedMage - 05-13-2012, 10:24 PM