Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA] Blitz Sonic Generations fan game
Smile 
It's me again. I had this idea of making a Sonic fan game using Blitz 3D (a game development engine that uses the BASIC programming language), inspired by Sonic BGE and Blitz Sonic Ultra. The idea is to create a sonic fan game with interactive menus, HD models, powerfull AI, wonderfull graphics, and really good physics. I already have the models and textures needed to make it (Sonic model, Egg pawn model, Omochao model, Old enemy models, and a test stage). I also want to make the boost, quick step and slide feature available. The title will be Blitz Sonic Generations. I really need your help. If there's anyone with a desire to make a Sonic fan game and good Blitz 3D programming skills, I would really appreciate if you would join in to make this a reality. Thank you.

P.S: No payment is involved in this as I don't have the capabilities to do that. Another thing. ONLY JOIN IF YOU ARE FULLY WILLING TO HELP AND ONLY IF YOU ARE JOINING TO HAVE FUN IN THE FACT THAT YOU ARE MAKING A FAN GAME! THIS IS NOT A JOB! IT'S FOR FUN!

EDIT: If you're a good BlitzBASIC programer, ANYONE can join. Even mods.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[IDEA] Blitz Sonic Generations fan game - by ~Axis~ - 04-21-2012, 08:52 AM