[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess (GC)
Dont talk about Wind Waker, ITS AN ABSOLUTE HELL!
WHY DOESNT NINTENDO ORDER THINGS NORMALLY JEEZ.
How to F**k did they know where to files where. C'mon Nintendo, you have one sucky ordering system.
And I'm having trouble with Wind Waker, Textures aren't extracted... that means that I have to use the BMD plugin do sort them all over again.... WTFHOLYSHIZBBQ
Calm down.............. I'm finishing some stuff including Mario Kart Icons and previews, Sonic Generations Demo I once started on. And after that, I WANT SEE MY MODELS ON THE SITE! please! BTT You could just spend like 5 minutes looking through those files, and then do something else or else you will get insanely bored. And make sure you have some music on, or else!
EDIT: Sorry for the caps, got a little frustrated there. Nintendo and their ordering system, Silly.
Thanked by: GrimmJeel, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess (GC) - by TGE - 02-22-2012, 05:01 AM