[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Taiko no Tatsujin DS - Dororon! Yokai Daikessen!!
Hi everybody!!
I really apreciate how the things work here in tSR, a community that maintain the site always actualized and everything...
This is my first post, with my first ripping game. I really don't know how it isn't in all the web any sprites of any Taiko no Tatsujin game, so, here it go:

Section icon:

[Image: taikoyoukaisectionicon.png]

Complete:

[Image: taikoyokaitaikoboyicon.png][Image: taikoyokainotesicon.png][Image: taikoyokaimenuicon.png][Image: taikoyokaimapsicon.png][Image: taikoyokaiballoonsicon.png][Image: taikoyokaidancersicon.png]

Ripping:

- Nothing
(If you have any request for this game please post here)

Also, Taiko no Tatsujin sprites cannot be viewed over a tiler, so I needed to print every sprite and render it. If you can, please provide an complete save game for me and I will happily rip the clothes/itens. My real intention here is to share my ripped sprites and to show the course of my work.

Sorry if my english is bad or I misspelled some words. Any sugestion will be considerated. Thank you!
[Image: ss_logo2.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ploaj

Messages In This Thread
Taiko no Tatsujin DS - Dororon! Yokai Daikessen!! - by Waker - 12-06-2011, 10:56 AM