The VG Resource

Full Version: Taiko no Tatsujin DS - Dororon! Yokai Daikessen!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody!!
I really apreciate how the things work here in tSR, a community that maintain the site always actualized and everything...
This is my first post, with my first ripping game. I really don't know how it isn't in all the web any sprites of any Taiko no Tatsujin game, so, here it go:

Section icon:

[Image: taikoyoukaisectionicon.png]

Complete:

[Image: taikoyokaitaikoboyicon.png][Image: taikoyokainotesicon.png][Image: taikoyokaimenuicon.png][Image: taikoyokaimapsicon.png][Image: taikoyokaiballoonsicon.png][Image: taikoyokaidancersicon.png]

Ripping:

- Nothing
(If you have any request for this game please post here)

Also, Taiko no Tatsujin sprites cannot be viewed over a tiler, so I needed to print every sprite and render it. If you can, please provide an complete save game for me and I will happily rip the clothes/itens. My real intention here is to share my ripped sprites and to show the course of my work.

Sorry if my english is bad or I misspelled some words. Any sugestion will be considerated. Thank you!
Hello!

These look good so far! Look forward to seeing more!

Where are you from?

I will try to get these online in a couple days for you Smile
Hi!

About the sprites, thank you! I'm from Brazil.
When I googled the sprites, I don't found any single one sprite of Taiko, nothing, so... I take this challenge. I'm working on these ones in the green section right now, as soon as possible I will update with the new sheets.
This is the only sheet we currently have from the Taiko series:
http://spriters-resource.com/other_syste...heet/33107
I had already seen this. Thanks anyway.
Added more 2 sprite sheets:

- In-song Backgrounds/maps
- Talk balloons
Excellent rips so far, buddy. Great job, and welcome to TSR Big Grin
Thanks HandToeKnee.
Added 1 more sheet:

- Dancers
Got them up for you! Big Grin