Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment
Sorry about the font on the Dragon Knights. I'm not sure why I was using that. I also thought I had corrected the background around Thrash, but...I was sort of stoned on pain killers last night, so I guess I didn't. Embarassed Oh, and sorry about the black dots, too. Sometimes it's hard for me to find all the places where the background is.
Thanks for fixing those up. Smile And those icons looked great, especially the NPC one; it was really eye-catching. Big Grin

Anyway, here are most of the sprites added into Dazz's character sheets. On some of these--mostly the ones where I only added the single sprite from Teo's toast--I didn't add in any credit for me, 'cause there really wasn't room, and it's not like I did much. Hope that's okay.

So we'll start with the servants (and guest) of the McDohl household.

[Image: Gremio.png][Image: Cleo.png][Image: Pahn.png][Image: Ted.png]

And then we have the death of Milich at Scarleticia.

[Image: Camille.png][Image: Milich.png]

And finally, the first two of the Suikoden II additional sprites.

[Image: Rowd.png][Image: Sierra.png]

I may have a few more sprites not represented in the current files; there are a lot of sprites I ripped and gave file names like "was this in the sheet" 'cause I couldn't remember if they were there or not. Probably they were, but...I might come across one or two more that were overlooked. I'll post those, too, if there are any.

Hmm, looking at these in the post preview, something looks a little off, but maybe that's just due to the forum setting. Everything seemed okay in the previous batch, color-wise, and I did the same things this time, so it should be okay...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-21-2011, 06:20 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-23-2011, 09:36 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-29-2011, 09:25 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by SierraLatkje - 11-30-2011, 02:15 PM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-01-2011, 04:31 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-01-2011, 03:02 PM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-05-2011, 05:40 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-06-2011, 06:51 AM