Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment
(11-25-2011, 06:38 AM)Yawackhary Wrote: It seems that Photoshop is adding some sort of gamma correction to your rips

Also does the image above show up lighter than the other one in the topic?

Yes, that one looks perfect! That's what it looked like before I saved it!

Okay, gamma correction. Now that I know what to look for, I'll look through the menus on Photoshop and see if I can figure out what to turn off (or on) to fix the problem.

If I can't, then I'll check out the program you mentioned and fix it the way you did.

Thanks!

Edit: Okay, so I poked around in Photoshop, and I couldn't find any way to prevent the gamma correction thing, but I did notice that it only seems to appear in some programs--Photoshop doesn't show it any differently from the original, neither does my animation program--so the data is still basically preserved in the file. The upshot of this is that I can open the files in Photoshop, select all, and then copy the data into Paint and save it as a .png and it comes out fine. It's a little awkward and inelegant, but it gets the job done, and that's what matters, right? So I'll get to fixing things up and hopefully have the new versions tomorrow. Meant to have them today, but I got distracted by a broken washing machine. Sad
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-21-2011, 06:20 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-23-2011, 09:36 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by SierraLatkje - 11-25-2011, 11:06 PM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-29-2011, 09:25 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-01-2011, 04:31 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-01-2011, 03:02 PM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-05-2011, 05:40 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-06-2011, 06:51 AM