Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU SHOULDN'T DO IN CREATIVITY FORUM
If you know it's shit then why bother showing?

we don't want to see your character if its sh-- okay I'm done with it

I'll close this, pin up and rename thread as 'EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU SHOULDN'T DO IN CREATIVITY FORUM'

tl;dr- This is an example of a thread that didn't go well. Raeding this might help some of the newcomers at making good, decent topics. I thought that a visual example would give the starters tips on how to improve and get along with people around here.

As seen, Leaderproxima started with an image. That is okay, but the Creativity's forum is meant to help others improving artistically by giving tips.

Everbody did help as seen here, here and here to cite a few.

But instead of taking an action to fix the work, Leaderproxima took an 'This was 4 years ago when i first started making stuff, its not meant to be good at all' approach, basically blocking all tips we gave so far. Since a topic where the OP doesn't accept any criticisms in the Criativity forum doesn't serve any purpose, it suffered its premature locking.

So, anyone that is going to post here, please read the rules and do not act like a douche: notice that our replies only got more 'sour' the instant Leaderproxima ignored us.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me, Leaderproxima (pixel character) - by Gors - 08-17-2011, 10:46 AM
RE: Me, Leaderproxima (pixel character) - by Gors - 08-17-2011, 04:46 PM