Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Colored Wario Land 3 Wario sprites
Likewise, as far as first impressions go. I wasn't planning on posting anymore, but I'm not leaving without replying to such an empty response, mainly this:

"Just a pro-tip, if you're willing to even improve this don't ignore what everyone say or come up with excuses to defend you're work. take people's suggestions into consideration, and at least make some effort to improve."

The only one that actually offered suggestions with regards to the topic is Chris, and as you can see right above your post, I did take into consideration his suggestions and worked on it. Everyone else just told me to do something else. And I wasn't making excuses either. I literally came here saying, "Here's my Wario Land 3 recolor. Anything I need to do make it eligible for submission?" and instead I get criticism to do something else. I asked if I could improve it, and from the single piece of actual help I got, acted on it. I'm not being babied or anything, but I do feel a need to respond to anything ridiculous.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colored Wario Land 3 Wario sprites - by Mag - 07-27-2011, 10:08 AM
RE: Colored Wario Land 3 Wario sprites - by CouchTomato - 08-07-2011, 08:08 PM