Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(PSP) Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman
I think I'm going to save the main character for later-- at least, after the cutscene sprites, as those seem like they'll be easier to do. That and I really like those, along with the regular map sprites. Which is sort've the order I've been going with. Interest VS ease. Of course another issue is FINDING the location of a lot of sprites, as either NIS is messy or game developing is crazier than I previously thought...

But I also want to see about "assembling" some of those heads and bodies more. I have all the rips just as they were in the data still, as backup, and I've been trying to work on Horo's sheet the best I can. Which is just me doing the easy ones that fit together like a puzzle. However, it's only partially done and the ones left are all "from the behind" and thus really going to be problematic for me.

A quick glance over Boogiepop and Kichi revealed that they're pretty much the same. Some easy ones, but the from-behind ones will invariably be my undoing. However I'm still going to see what I can do on the side here and there, so... who knows...

Either way, in order to not get overwhelmed (or let my other activities die off due to marathoning sprite rips), I'm going to take a bit of a break. It won't be too long, but at least long enough for me to finally put Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days behind me (I'm on Episode 11, so it won't be TOO long... I hope...).

EDIT: Just as a heads up, it might be a little while longer before I can really get back into the ripping stuff again. Seeing as how I now have a job again (finally), my free time is going to be eatten away at some more. But I still do have every intention of getting back to this and at LEAST doing the cutscene sprites...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: (PSP) Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman - by QCC - 07-22-2011, 06:47 PM