Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Agate and Opal versions [IDEA]
(05-12-2011, 07:21 AM)Paleoking Wrote: I have an idea to put a nuclear powe palnt in the game and the team will be there to evovle to pokemion together in the nuclear waste and make a very powerful brand new pokemon

I think you're under the impression most children are that nuclear waste is a glowing neon green bucket of goop. No. It is not. Nuclear waste is just an element isotope that radiates and thus there won't just be a giant pool that pokemon could just jump into, it won't even be a liquid.

It'll be more like them entering a room, feeling a little queasy and then dying a painful death, assuming you're willing to bend the truth and allow just some random kid to walk into a nuclear waste storage waiting to be transferred and also that plants keep enough for possibly massive pokemon to submerge themselves in.

I know pokemon doesn't have to be completely accurate, but this idea is pretty much like throwing your pokemon into the center of a volcano so that it'll evolve. Though, I guess charizard did do that so...I still wouldn't go with it. Above all else, it is really cliché.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Agate and Opal versions [IDEA] - by Link - 05-12-2011, 05:57 PM