Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
(01-19-2011, 12:05 AM)Sengir Wrote: Because there's no real design doc. From what little I've seen it looks like there's no set direction, heck, you're still discussing attacks in some threads.

To be brutally honest, I don't see this ever succeeding. You got to at the very least simplify the art style and animations. Iceman's NES SSB was farther along graphically, and it still looked amazing.

I take it nobody even read this?

(01-20-2011, 07:42 AM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: This "distraction" is holding one of the greatest smash programmers of our time back becuase we can't see the TRUE potential of this project.

wait a sec, lemme get the shovel an' boots. i understand he might a good programmer (and I mean him no disrespect in this post), but "one of the greatest smash programmers of our time"? I was in a Flash class in Norway and made a decent platformer in the first 2 sessions, if you're gonna compare Flash developers to Wii developers in Flash's favor let me go make a shoddy Super Mari Galaxy 2 fangame for you to jizz all over (i'm only kidding, i'd rather use HTML5 (the plugin-less replacement to Flash ))
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Sengir - 01-20-2011, 10:55 AM