Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
You've got a valid point - there are people that didn't like Brawl. However, rather than creating their own game from scratch, they took advantage of the elaborate code and graphics that have already been laid out for them. It's not Source Engine, but I'm impressed with the number of Smash mods there are out there. You can download custom characters, true custom stages with new textures and such, and even "physics" mods. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out http://smashmods.com/.

I'd also like to add that the percentage of gamers who disliked Brawl is considerably less than the percentage of those who didn't. Brawl is still one of the best selling games on the Wii console. For those that don't like it, simply sticking with the older games (as done by the competitive Smash community) or modding the current version is a lot more practical. And trust me, there are some pretty god damn cool mods out there.

Even creating your own fighter in MUGEN (LOL) would have been more practical and more original than trying to create a facsimile Smash game.
[Image: Arcade_Fuhrer-290x300.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by arün - 01-20-2011, 01:42 AM