Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
Yeah, the key phrase there is "for fun". And the best thing is, not only is it for fun, but it's rewarding, because every little sprite you complete, you just know will be put into Runouw's freakin' awesome game.

You could say we're imitating Smash Bros, yeah. But then again, Brawl was a disappointment. At least in my eyes. Most of the added characters make me want to throw up, and the decent ones even still can't compare to the countless awesome choices they could've decided on. You see, what we're doing here is making our own version of the series. We're putting what we want, how we want it. That means cooler characters. Cooler stages, and cooler whatever the hell else we can make. No damned four year (I don't know how many years) wait for some gravity fixes that pretty much ruined the fast-paced action of the game, and some characters that I'd never glance twice at. One of the few good things other than the stage builder (which in itself was horribly bland) was the graphic improvement. Hmm.

On top of that, there's the fact that even when it's finished, we can continue to make character sheets, and Runouw can continue to add them. Or if he can't be bothered, we can put them in ourselves with Runouw's Character creator. Like our own little version of updated/downloadable content. Something the Nintendo Wii failed to do.

You see, we've got a game developer that actually listens to us fans, as opposed to the money. Our ideas can actually be implemented into the game (unless they're just plain bad). And therefore, the possibilities are endless.
[Image: guitarmaaan.png]

Thanked by: Ton, Dils, Iceman404

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Tarvonas - 01-20-2011, 01:31 AM