Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
Gooey is basically already DONE. Work on a character where work is needed, such as sukapon or mario.

Sorry for coming back AGAIN after I said I left but I love this project and I just wanted to say this.
Some characters in this project should be removed. Not the original characters but some of the ones that were decided by us ourselves. Primaraly those thrown in that in all honesty did not need to be. Ray, Travis, Stafy, Porky, Klonoa, Deoxys, and ESPECIALLY TINGLE . We added MUCH too many unneeded characters and this makes the sprite load a lot less heavy for everyone else. Before you flame me take this time to think. Does this game really need these characters? Can the game live without these characters. Do these characters add anything new to the game?

I am not even talking on a basis of popularaty (which should not be the main choice for deciding a character here) but i am taking about the fact that no one truly miss these characters.

While Porky IS the main villan of his respective series, he seems that he would work much better as a boss than an actual character. Deleting characters and not adding any is what I want to do, before anyone gets the wrong idea.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Negative-Zer0 - 01-05-2011, 06:52 PM