Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
(01-05-2011, 06:06 PM)ClashX Wrote: Ok guys I just don't wanna see another great starting smash game go down...
How bout I help you with sprites or something? Ill make you guys a stage that's what i'm known for Wink

Please no more negative comments about me and the reason my sprites SUCKED before was cause I didn't know what kind of colors you wanted...

First off, we're not working on stages at the moment.
Second off, what kinda bullshat excuse is that. Not knowing what colors we wanted?.. wait, YOUR SPRITES?

You recolored my Mario with terrible colors (I bet you think those were great colors too) and fucked up his hands. I know you posted that with great confidence. What do you really expect when you posted that? The only reason "your" sprites sucked because they were dumbed down recolored versions on mine.

Now I suggest you get better and practice before you go ruining more spri- I mean helping out. I, personally, wouldn't trust you until I see any improvement.
Actually, don't try to improve on sprites for now or any time soon. If you want to help, help make animations.

[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by: Gors, Iceman404, Gwen

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Ninspriterx - 01-05-2011, 06:39 PM