Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
I feared that someone would bring up the idea of changing the style. My GOD it's like an endless loop. O.o Less colours doesn't necessarily make things easier... It's quite hard to make things look right and clean, I reckon. The more colours there are, the easier it is to overlook slight imperfections.

Anyways, I think the style is quite wonderful as it is, and if we take it too far we'll just be.. lessening quality. I thought the whole idea was to go in the direction of quality over quantity as opposed to MG.

I like what Gors said, with removing the unnecessary sequences. Any of you lads played the flash game: Super Nuke Bros. Melee? Well maybe not to that extent, but you get the picture. That way, in the future when we're well ahead in production, if we want to include these sequences to the already finished characters; well it's only a matter of spriting them and having Runouw add them in.

EDIT: Hey, a few days ago I would've agreed with DeepSeaTooth and argued with him but I figure like Alpha said, it's nice how we can just sprite when we're bored, post 'em up on the project and yeah. Take it as it comes in our own time. I think if anything, we need to be a little less strict. Sure, quality is the big thing here, but it's very hard to maintain motivation when you're constantly having to re-do the same sequence because of slight imperfections that're really hardly noticeable.
[Image: guitarmaaan.png]

Thanked by: Nindo, Ton, Dils

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Tarvonas - 12-28-2010, 10:39 AM