Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
Ok, Now I have to add a point to this topic because of the lack of work:

Ever since that point about the combos was raised, no-one has even bothered to upload any sprites because the combos caused such an uproar and so many arguements that people have just given up
Seriously you guys cant have given up on this project. we are further then you think into it.

Oh, and next time you abuse someone of thinking this is mcleodgaming, remember that at this current point in time his game is far superior to ours. Sure, the sprites are crap and the character choice is even worse, but he is much more motivated to complete his game. He currently has 9 characters in his demo that are all well coded, the items mostly work as planned, the stages have next to no glitches. So next time you say 'But isn't Mcleodgaming, this is tSR, you idiot. We hate Mcleodgaming and everything associated with him i never want to read his name again', remember that where we both stand right now he is doing much better than we are, and instead of stubbornly looking down our noses at his site, we should look up to him as a role model for being such a dedicated worker, because at the moment no-one here is working towards this project.

Thank you.
Thanked by: Dils

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Locked Achievement - 12-26-2010, 06:14 AM