Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[FANGAME] [PLAYABLE] - Sonic Zero: Rerun
(09-29-2010, 10:16 PM)Koh Wrote: Well I don't have a problem with the rotation. Anyway, for a fan game this is EXTREMELY Professional. Reports:

-You should be able to press DOWN and turn into a ball at ANY angle when you have speed, not just the cardinal directions.
-If you keep jumping below an item box and knocking it up, it should break after like 3 consecutive hits, but if you keep knocking it up, you can push it into a wall, and it'll get stuck.
-The stuff that falls when you stand on them too long shouldn't be a permanent disappearance, they should re-appear after the spot they're in is outside the screen.
-Were the pipes on Act 2 right after the first loop supposed to be destroyed when rolling? Because if so, they didn't do that.

That's all I can remember. But there was more. A LOT more, actually, but this is still pretty awesome Wink.

I will admit to you, referring to statements 1-3, I 'm honestly surprised to know that. You see, The entire engine is indeed made with MMF2. When me and my co-programmer actually dabble with this again, we can most likely see if we can actually get those to work, because it makes sense. It won't be easy for the monitors, but I'm sure there can be a way to make it possible.

Now, for the last statement, Those pipes are unbreakable when it comes to Sonic and Tails. Only Knuckles can break them, Just like how the Paths differ in Sonic 3 & Knuckles for example.

Still, thank you for this kind of comment sir. It's really helpful.Smile
======================================
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Zero: Rerun - by MCPencils - 09-07-2010, 04:45 PM
RE: Sonic Zero: Rerun - by Proton - 09-08-2010, 06:51 PM
RE: [FANGAME] [PLAYABLE] - Sonic Zero: Rerun - by MCPencils - 09-30-2010, 02:03 PM