Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Panache Sprites
So I finally go around to working more on these, but only the Pan sprite got major changes. I addressed all the issues you mentioned in Xiaoai's sprite.
[Image: panache-xiaoaiv2.png]

While with Pan, I'm not sure if I was as successful with distinguishing the fingers on his rightmost hand. I tried to give his pants a more jean-like texture but that also meant a color added, though I did find a random single brown pixel. I actually changed the colors a lot so I have no idea if they're more or less now. I think they're overall a bit more lighter and I tried making the hue shifts less intense. I also changed his jacket. The flow of the jacket was just bothering me, so I decided to just scrap it and give him a new one. So now it's a tight leather jacket that would probably look extremely gaudy in real life because of its saturated blue. Considering his hairstyle is inspired by this, I guess that's alright. Then I changed the shading of his hair. A bit of a stupid decision to place so much heavy dark in it last time when beautiful hair should seem light and airy. There was also that whole his right arm and head have different light sources.
[Image: panache-panv2.png][Image: panache-pan.png]
New - Old

Not really worried about them getting lost in the backgrounds when the backgrounds are all grim dark and shit.
[Image: HUPARUPBUP.gif]
...well what little i have is grimdark
[Image: ULdji.png]
"I feel real good, I look even better, I make a burlap sack look like a cashmere sweater."
Thanked by: Alex

Messages In This Thread
Panache Sprites - by thernz - 09-06-2010, 10:35 PM
RE: Panache Sprites - by Neoriceisgood - 09-07-2010, 06:28 AM
RE: Panache Sprites - by thernz - 09-14-2010, 12:54 AM