Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Catherine, a spin-off of the Persona series
(08-26-2010, 12:36 PM)masterofdioga Wrote:
(08-26-2010, 11:30 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Did people really expect it to be full-frontal? High profile companies these days (especially japanese ones) don't go for the H-Game angle.

The most recent instance I can think of is GTA 4; and that wasn't for fanservice.

GTA lost and damned has full frontal nudity on one guy before you start a mission. However, that isn't really anything bad compared to sexual contact scenes.

just to say that more decelopers seem to be putting in more nudity nowadays, but it's usually only tits. Dicks in some cases like what I just said.

That's just because the medium is trying to mature from a storytelling angle; but they're still playing it pretty safe. Sexual stuff is either obscured or implied, or what have you.

Edit: Whatever, maybe time for some gameplay speculation? Since it's related to the persona seres, I'm expecting a balance of Visual Novel-style interaction and romancing, coupled with legitimately difficult dungeon exploration. Since the trailer says "Every night, nightmares", I'm wagering the game's action/dungeon segments are during dreams; which have been induced by Catherine; probably to keep the protag under her thumb. Maybe it starts involving people the protag knows, so he gets to the bottom of their lives to help him in the dream.

No idea where the murders fit in, though. I doubt the game is blazé enough to make Catherine the murderer.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Catherine, a spin-off of the Persona series - by GrooveMan.exe - 08-26-2010, 12:46 PM