The VG Resource

Full Version: Catherine, a spin-off of the Persona series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty much no info besides a scan.

It's action/adventure with a bit of horror. It follows Vincent, a character only in Persona 3 Portable.

I really don't know how to feel about this yet. I need more info before I can really hype this game.
(08-18-2010, 05:01 AM)Rags Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much no info besides a scan.

It's action/adventure with a bit of horror. It follows Vincent, a character only in Persona 3 Portable.

I really don't know how to feel about this yet. I need more info before I can really hype this game.

Persona seems to be picking up Steam since P3P cause there's a Cellphone game in the works too.
Well this is certainly some weird shit. This is on my "list of games I'm going to follow" now.
A Suda 51-esque Persona, featuring atmosphere elements from Haruki Murakami's Dance Dance Dance?

I'm sold. Want this game forever.
sex scenes? in my persona spinoff games?

I have a feeling this game's gonna be either heavily edited when it comes to the states, or cancelled altogether

but if it comes unedited, well
that'll be just plain surprising :9
I kinda of want this to be uncensored but I know it won't happen without ESRB and fucking stores bitching about it.
put AO lable on it and move on, thats what its there for
it's pretty retarded that stores won't sell AO games
Whoops meant to post this the other day

Catherine has a 15+ rating.

It's more suggestive than explicit. So we'll probably get it.
Did people really expect it to be full-frontal? High profile companies these days (especially japanese ones) don't go for the H-Game angle.

The most recent instance I can think of is GTA 4; and that wasn't for fanservice.
(08-26-2010, 11:30 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Did people really expect it to be full-frontal? High profile companies these days (especially japanese ones) don't go for the H-Game angle.

The most recent instance I can think of is GTA 4; and that wasn't for fanservice.

GTA lost and damned has full frontal nudity on one guy before you start a mission. However, that isn't really anything bad compared to sexual contact scenes.

just to say that more decelopers seem to be putting in more nudity nowadays, but it's usually only tits. Dicks in some cases like what I just said.
"as long as there is no dicks, niples or vaginas, we'll be fine".
(08-26-2010, 12:40 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]"as long as there is no dicks, niples or vaginas, we'll be fine".

*takes off shirt and shows nipples*
female niples.
Pages: 1 2