Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
(08-25-2010, 09:19 PM)Wes Wrote: What if Porky was our one boss character for this game? Ness could be playable in his place.

Ness would be way easier to finish, and has more work done on him already. Porky has a bit of work done on him already, and if we're making a small game, we could have a 1 player mode be like the Classic Mode in the SSB games (fight all other characters, then some extras like Break the Targets). That way, we can use the sprites for Porky that are already made while also not having to do much more work on him (as a boss, he'd need only walking, getting hurt, dying, and a few attacks). If and when this game is finished and is popular enough to do more work on it, Porky could be one of the first ones we add.
What the-
Classic Mode? Porky as a boss? Goddamn Break the Targets?! That literally just goes against everything we've discussed. We're not an official company or anything, and don't have to have a perfect demo. Keep it simple! 8 Characters, 4 Stages!
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Iceman404 - 08-26-2010, 05:59 AM