Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
Damn, haven't been here for days! Feels like everything happened pretty quick too. Also I haven't been really giving it my all as well! (Concerned with other things that I don't need to mess with anymore) Just agreeing with everyone else just let's start on making a demo for now! When everything is set and done, we can work on others a step ahead. Maybe we can all work on one character at a time. (I did mean everyone who wants to help with this.) It would make production faster and easier, and also we'd be able to at least get something up for the demo maybe evry once or so. I agree that We should just use 4 veterans and 4 newcomers, it seems like much easier work. Kirby himself may have to wait, due the fact he has so many abilities to absorb and such it would take a while for the hats to be done and all. Although we could just let him have his attacks for right now, and he doesn't have to have all the hats and such. Though if we could all start on one character at a time, we might be able to see a little bit more progression as we move along.

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by D2S-Speed - 08-25-2010, 12:39 PM