Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
(08-24-2010, 02:15 PM)Gors Wrote: so we could set a small objective (at least, the basics to get a demo out) so people would be more interested in this. We also could make the sprite animations choppy/with undetailed frames so it can be worked on later.

It is important to do the essential things first. Then those can be addressed quite easily.
Doesn't Smash Bros. Already have choppy animation, because of how fast-paced it is?

...But I agree that we should get the essentials out of the way first

(08-24-2010, 05:34 PM)ThePoopPupu Wrote: Well, Gooey already has a complete sheet, so we can mark him off the list. Sukapon probably has the most animations done out of any character in the new style (besides Gooey), so I think finishing Sukapon should be a definite priority.

I think it'd be nice if the 8 characters were characters that haven't yet been in a Smash Bros game before.

My thoughts for the list:

Characters:
Gooey
Sukapon
Viewtiful Joe
Deoxys
Porky
Little Mac
Baby Bowser
Waluigi

Stages:
Final Destination (Original variation of)
Battlefield
shouldn't Deoxys be saved for later, since he'd be doing a lot of Form Changing?

I think we should try to make a few of the originals first...at the very least Mario, and Possibly Kirby

Also, I know some people will probably be against this, but maybe we should also hold off on the Costumes, at least until there's much more Progress (Maybe release the Costumes as an Expansion or something, after we finish the original character first, of course)
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by JoshR691 - 08-24-2010, 06:53 PM