Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
(08-24-2010, 01:45 PM)Gors Wrote: And how about the Modern Genesis project, then? That's even worse compared to the SSBB project :o

Wasn't that originally from Msytic forest zone or whatever the hell that site was called? we only have like one or two members working on it here and thats just about it.

just speaking as a member though I think both projects will end up having the same fate as project prism from PT. I hardly really see any intrest in ether projects and like grooveman said, we don't have much organization far as having deticated staff.

I mean, this is just like a house here, Lets say we are trying to build one per say, but we end up having a clusterfuck of people trying to add in so much detail onto it with no actual knowledge of what they're doing, nor the essential people that lead in any of those feilds. Geuss what happens? the house just falls apart. That happened to project prism in gaming developing terms and it will happen to ether of these if we don't do something about it.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by DioShiba - 08-24-2010, 03:58 PM