Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
(08-24-2010, 08:38 AM)ThePoopPupu Wrote: I'd have to agree with you there, Gorsal. I've noticed that production on this project has nearly grinded to a standstill lately, and there's no way a project of this scale could be completed without lowering the character and stage count. Part of the reason why McLeod's Super Smash Flash project is moving so quickly is because he has a dozen devs working around the clock to ensure that his demos meet the deadline they set for themselves, or at least somewhere close.

except another reason why they move so quickly is because they rush everything and they can't even decide on a specific style.

to be honest the way I'm looking at it, everyone has too much to handle. I mean going back to the shitty Super Flash Bros Melee game mcleod made (and I'm talking from the first one) was because at first he made it a small project based off smash bros, he didn't add to much, nor did he add to little. He just made something he could have handled alone and probably a little help from his freinds.

To be honest for a fangame, we should probably tone down the roster into something we can handle, remove characters we don't need and probably rethink how we can make this work out. After that make it then release one version, then we can make another version with more stuff we could possibly put on (like an add on so to speak) for the next version.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by DioShiba - 08-24-2010, 10:49 AM