Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Guess what? Mr. Instable is back for another second. x.x
Yes. I want real bad to stay here, as I want to grow as an artist in general, but life sucks and I'm really passing a bad time. Anyways, now I must think of a way of making (little) money. So, I planned spamming ALL ART MEDIUMS with my art. Wich means music, animation and all. Well, I can do it, I just need to train like crazy, I'm almost being expelled from home. I want to train and make an RPG Maker game (wich can't be sold, but what ever, I don't want to directly make money out of it, I just will have it as a way of getting better at art AND spreading my name) Very Sad

I want to fill the game with art and things of the like... I find myself very skilled to do many things, including animating... With one sole exception, wich is the most ridiculous of all, for someone wich can make other, more complex things :

I can't make the goddamn 3 frame walking animation. I just can't. So, I want C+C, and I seriously need help, C+C, tips, I need to grow at monster rate. x.x

[Image: m7evit.png]

This is the charset. I will make the backgrounds handdrawn, probably, I'll make mugshots for virtually every character and NPC, Battle backgrounds will certainly be handdrawn. I didn't yet choose if I'm going to use double scaled sprites on RMVX or if I am going to just go with RM2k3, wich I think has an horrible battle system. Well, tips? Thank you, really, for your time reading this crap. Don't kill me for wanting to make money - Me and my family seriously needs money, and normal jobs won't really let me work AND take care of the home at the same time. x.x-

THANKS ~ Heart *covers for barrage of flame arrows*
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

EDIT: Now, 4 years have passed, and I`m an english teacher. Heart
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Guess what? Mr. Instable is back for another second. x.x - by JosephSeraph - 08-16-2010, 12:52 PM