Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Project Captain N: Afterburner
Okay, so a very HUGE necropost bump, but anyway, I'll adjust the topic post for this purpose. I just didn't want to create a second topic for the very same subject.

Anyway, as you all know Project Captain N has been pretty much on the down low, so much even that there aren't even new sprites for it.

Right?

Well, turns out, something sparked my interest, and now I'm back on the project. It won't be a Flash project anymore, at least for now it won't until I have enough sprites to work with. But anyway, here are some sprites to bring back Project Captain N.

Now for a time I've been working on Mona. Basically because I love designing costumes for her. But there was one thing that put me off, and it wasn't just with Mona. Simply put, I had trouble continuing sprites, simply not because it was too hard to make poses like walking and running, but because it took a lot of time editing the base sprites for those purposes. That's why I've only been making costumes for Mona.

However, recently I've finally stumbled upon the ending to WarioWare on the GBA. It wasn't the first time I've seen it, but it did inspire me to create a running animation. It was a simple two-frame animation which I wanted to replicate, only this time with four frames.

So yeah, here's Mona's running animation, replicated from WarioWare, but done in the current style.

[Image: mona_run_p0004.gif]

Also, here's another something I've created in the time being.

[Image: smb3_castle_test00001.png]

The next one I never even planned on doing in the first place, but since a certain forum had custom layouts for forum posts, I decided to just jump the bandwagon, so I came up with the following:

[Image: smb3_castle_test00002.png]

Anyway, right now, the sprites are open to use, no need to ask permission to use them. It would still be nice if you gave me some credit for the work I put in the sprites.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Project Captain N: Afterburner - by GaryCXJk - 05-26-2008, 10:20 AM
RE: Project Captain N - by Rakia - 05-26-2008, 02:45 PM
RE: Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 05-26-2008, 05:27 PM
RE: Project Captain N - by GadgetTR - 05-26-2008, 06:51 PM
RE: Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 05-26-2008, 08:36 PM
RE: Project Captain N - by Chdonga - 05-26-2008, 08:46 PM
RE: Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 05-26-2008, 08:52 PM
RE: Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 07-11-2010, 07:13 PM