Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Divine Insect's rips (Sonic CD!) Quartz Quadrant Bad Future!
Well, it definitely took longer than a week to get this done. I had a longer-than-intended hiatus from spriting due to a large pileup of college school work as well as a temporary increase in work hours at my job after two employees left/got fired. Anyway, it's summer break now, so I have plenty of time to continue ripping stuff from the games.

This is actually a pretty big update. First, all of my Sonic CD sheets have been updated. See my OP for updated image links.
Large objects easily copied/pasted directly from 256x256 level chunks have been removed from the bottom of the sheets.
Some minor sprite/color fixes on some of the sheets.
Template "filler" colors have been included in the color palette blocks for each level.
All sheets now include all 16x16 chunks and 8x8 tiles for the backgrounds, which also use the filler colors to enable color animations.
The "DIY" sections in some of my old sheets have been removed since most of them were made of 16x16 and 8x8 pieces anyway.

Eventually, I will update my other Sonic level sheets to the same format. I just donno when since my first priority right now is to continue with CD rips.

Also, I have this new sheet to add to the collection, and it's already been updated to my new format:
[Image: metallicmadnessbadfuture_icon.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Divine Insect's rips (Sonic CD!) - by Ton - 09-24-2009, 11:33 PM
RE: Divine Insect's rips (Sonic CD!) - by Dazz - 10-15-2009, 02:43 PM
RE: Divine Insect's rips (Sonic CD!) - by Ton - 10-15-2009, 02:57 PM
RE: Divine Insect's rips (Sonic CD!) - by Ton - 01-14-2010, 03:17 AM
RE: Divine Insect's rips (Sonic CD!) Metallic Maddness Good Future! - by Divine Insect - 05-15-2010, 03:51 AM