The VG Resource

Full Version: Divine Insect's rips (Sonic CD!) Quartz Quadrant Bad Future!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I went ahead and submitted these on MFZ, but since the Sonic CD page here is also very lacking, I'll just leave these here as well.

I hope you like big sheets. Big Grin

EDIT:
Finished Quartz Quadrant Good Future!
I'll start Quartz Quadrant Bad Future soon.
As always, I post my spriting progess on my Twitter.

[Image: palmtreepast_icon.png] [Image: palmtreepresent_icon.png] [Image: palmtreegfuture_icon.png] [Image: palmtreebfuture_icon.png]
[Image: collisionchaospast_icon.png] [Image: collisionchaospresent_icon.png] [Image: collisionchaosgoodfuture_icon.png] [Image: collisionchaosbadfuture_icon.png]
[Image: tidaltempestpast_icon.png] [Image: templetempestpresent_icon.png] [Image: tidaltempestgoodfuture_icon.png] [Image: tidaltempestbadfuture_icon.png]
[Image: quartzquadrantpast_icon.png] [Image: quartzquadrantpresent_icon.png] [Image: quartzquadrantgoodfuture_icon.png] [Image: quartzquadrantbadfuture_icon.png]
[Image: metallicmadnesspast_icon.png] [Image: metallicmadnesspresent_icon.png] [Image: metallicmadnessgf_icon.png] [Image: metallicmadnessbadfuture_icon.png]

EDIT:
Proof images removed due to redundancy and space-hogging. By now folks should have figured out that my rips are legit anyway.
Awesome! Great job!
Thanks! Instead of providing every single frame of animation for every little object / background tile, I just colored them in all funky and left instructions on how to animate the stuff that uses changing color palettes. That way, people can make animated backgrounds and such.

I plan on ripping all of Sonic CD's levels (That means every time zone of every round)
I think you should submit your Sonic 1 rips too because the current ones are lacking, but what do I know? =P
(09-25-2009, 09:56 AM)Nintendo_6444 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should submit your Sonic 1 rips too because the current ones are lacking, but what do I know? =P

I'm working on that as well. I have to finish updating the credit information and make all the icons first.
You guys can use the icon maker, or just post the sheet and then post the icon later.
(09-25-2009, 12:04 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]You guys can use the icon maker, or just post the sheet and then post the icon later.

I do use the icon maker. I'm already making icons for the sheets, anyway. I should have them all up in the Genesis section within a couple hours depending on how many interruptions from computer time I have. The darn phone just won't stop ringing today. Angry
Wicked job man, great stuff Smile
Its great to see a good rip of Sonic CD stuff. These are great rips and I (as well as many others I'm sure) would love to see more from this game.
All saved.
Just a little update.

I went back and doctored up my sheets a bit. This thread on Sonic Retro discusses what the correct colors for the Sega Genesis should be. So, I fixed up all of my sheets to match their color information. All of the buttons in my first post link to the updated sheets if you'd like to update them.

Also, I went ahead and made this image file which contains every single color that the Genesis is capable of displaying in normal, shadow, and highlight modes. Feel free to pass it around and share it with everyone.
Glad you're posting again. Big Grin
Yep, I'm spriting again. Or at least while I don't have too much homework from college to deal with.

Anyway, I had a request to skip ahead in Sonic CD and do Metallic Maddness [Present], so I went ahead and got that out of the way before I continue on with Collision Chaos.

anyway, here's the sheet:

[Image: metallicmadnesspresent_icon.png]

Proof of Rip: (image 1) (image 2) (image 3)
You don't need proofs. We believe you by now. :
Hey you use the tools what I use, it's nice to see this actually. Anyway great rips.
Pages: 1 2 3