Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Project Captain N: Afterburner
Project Captain N: Afterburner

First of all, yes, I'm rebooting my Project Captain N project.

But what actually is Project Captain N: Afterburner? Well, after several failed attempts at starting off a Captain N project, I thought, why not give it one last shot, one last boost?

Basically this is more like a side project. What I am planning on doing is to sprite anything I would want in my spare time in the same style as Project Captain N. Why would I do that? Well, first and foremost because I hate to have sprites lying around while not using them. Also, when I finally do manage to get a decent amount of sprites, I might be able to do something with them.

So, basically, Afterburner is the last stage in my Project Captain N project. While the rest of the space ship has disintegrated in the Earth's atmosphere, the afterburner will take this spaceship on its final journey trough space: the far unknown. Or probably to Mars.

So, to not stall everything, here's the list that encompasses Project Captain N:

Captain N
Characters
Kevin Keene (Captain N)
Princess Lana

Super Mario Bros.
Background parts
Super Mario Bros. 3 - Construction blocks
Super Mario Bros. 3 - Castle (Test)
Super Mario Bros. 3 - Castle Pillar

WarioWare
Characters
Mona - [Costumes]

Metroid
Characters
Samus Aran

Kid Icarus
Characters
Pit - [Note 1]

Note 1: For Pit, I actually used a small trick for his bow and arrow. Both aren't part of his sprite, but rather, they consist of two "sprites", one being the regular sprite with the color of the sprite, and one being the mask image, which will determine the transparency of both.

Clu Clu Land
Characters
Bubbles - [With pole]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Project Captain N: Afterburner - by GaryCXJk - 05-26-2008, 10:20 AM
RE: Project Captain N - by Rakia - 05-26-2008, 02:45 PM
RE: Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 05-26-2008, 05:27 PM
RE: Project Captain N - by GadgetTR - 05-26-2008, 06:51 PM
RE: Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 05-26-2008, 08:36 PM
RE: Project Captain N - by Chdonga - 05-26-2008, 08:46 PM
RE: Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 05-26-2008, 08:52 PM