Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ShapeShifters Project Sprites (NEED HELP)
(03-04-2010, 12:19 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: so instead of improving what you have, you have to degrade it even more and make an edit of an existing spining coin that hopefully is the same size of what you have(so you don't have to edit what you've done-5 shapes of nothing-).

what a fucking lazy man you are. really.

if you want to make a character of such a simple desing you need to make it stand out somehow, by adding it character and personaily by 1) the way he moves 2) the way he interacts with its surrounding 3)shades*(*if this was the 90's)

right now its easier to breath than what you have posted. mean even that pikman awesome has done more effort than what you've shown right now, because even when he scraps his procjest every three days, he at least makes something worth to be scrapped and puts something in that.

I understand what you mean by being lazy, but thats not really my problem.

I know i shouldnt blame anything but myself, but using this mac laptop is horrible for spriting.

My usb mouse is gone, and the touch pad on this thing moves by its self, (without anything touching it), so im doing my best to do this.

The reason this character is so simple, is because 1), he can change form, (into a square and triangle), and 2) and he interacts with his surrounding in many ways, (Similar to the Blob, in a Boy and his Blob)

Im redoing his arms now the best i can, making them loose, and not at the same angle the whole time.

If i finish it before school ends, ill embed it. If not, ill attach it until im back.
Any noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: ShapeShifters Project Sprites - by Sengir - 03-02-2010, 02:11 PM
RE: ShapeShifters Project Sprites - by Sengir - 03-02-2010, 02:16 PM
RE: ShapeShifters Project Sprites (NEED HELP) - by nicktheslayer - 03-04-2010, 12:31 PM