Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which is better, DC or Marvel? (I prefer Marvel)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DC
25.00%
1 25.00%
Marvel
50.00%
2 50.00%
Both
0%
0 0%
Neither
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Custom MM1 (Megaman 1) Sprites
Well. I'm not a spriter, so I don't know if they're "perfect" or if they can be improved on with the style chosen. So, if you didn't already, just post it in the sprite discussion. I mean, right now as submissions, if it was my call, I'd say "no" and mostly what I said before. Also. I'm not too sure, but the last I checked (and admittedly, that was quite a while ago) I don't think characters who didn't originate from a video game might not be submittable (also original forms of a game character aren't either [Super Saiyan Mario, Fullmetal Sonic, Vampire Hunter Pikachu), though I may be wrong if there are exceptions, because as long ago as it was I checked the custom rules, it was even longer since I looked in the custom section on the site (actually, I don't recall actually looking in the custom section since it was made into a separate section).

I mean. Considering the style of the sprites, I like them. I'm just not sure if this is the correct section to view them.
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Custom MM1 (Megaman 1) Sprites - by RegiWay888 - 01-05-2010, 03:28 PM
RE: Custom MM1 (Megaman 1) Sprites - by xdonthave1xx - 01-06-2010, 10:51 PM