The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom MM1 (Megaman 1) Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried searching for some custom MM1 sprites and didn't find any, so I decided to make this. I've made a lot of custom MM1 before this. I haven't made full sheets yet but I'm coming to it. I've posted most of these on my deviant art profile but thought they would be more appropriate here. Here are the ones I'm working on:
(I'm really into comics)
These should be in the Sprite Discussion area instead of the submission area.
But, since they are in Submission. They are very very incomplete sheets with only the standing animation.
(01-05-2010, 04:07 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: [ -> ]These should be in the Sprite Discussion area instead of the submission area.
But, since they are in Submission. They are very very incomplete sheets with only the standing animation.

I know, i'm making full sheets soon
Well, just be sure to put them in the Sprite Discussion section next time so people can comment on and actually help you get better with them (or if you actually got them on the first* try) if they can be improved on.

*Don't know how long you worked on these or how many revisions you've made either.
(01-06-2010, 12:24 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: [ -> ]Well, just be sure to put them in the Sprite Discussion section next time so people can comment on and actually help you get better with them (or if you actually got them on the first* try) if they can be improved on.

*Don't know how long you worked on these or how many revisions you've made either.

it's not that their hard it's just the quantity I like to make
Well. I'm not a spriter, so I don't know if they're "perfect" or if they can be improved on with the style chosen. So, if you didn't already, just post it in the sprite discussion. I mean, right now as submissions, if it was my call, I'd say "no" and mostly what I said before. Also. I'm not too sure, but the last I checked (and admittedly, that was quite a while ago) I don't think characters who didn't originate from a video game might not be submittable (also original forms of a game character aren't either [Super Saiyan Mario, Fullmetal Sonic, Vampire Hunter Pikachu), though I may be wrong if there are exceptions, because as long ago as it was I checked the custom rules, it was even longer since I looked in the custom section on the site (actually, I don't recall actually looking in the custom section since it was made into a separate section).

I mean. Considering the style of the sprites, I like them. I'm just not sure if this is the correct section to view them.